What does a construction manager do?
- Managing labour resources
- Enforcing safety regulations
- Identifying potential workplace hazards
- Communicating with workers and investors
- Organising building inspections
What skills do I need to be a construction manager?
- Communication skills
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Capable of working in high stress situations
Construction management provides many opportunities and career paths in the construction industry. Having the skills to be a qualified construction manager means you are capable of a wide variety industry roles.