About this course
Gain the skills to make an invaluable contribution to any healthcare team with the online HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration. Delivered by Foundation Education, the course covers all of the theory and practical training needed to perform essential administrative functions within any medical or health services setting.
You’ll master essential medical terminologies, learn how to manage patient and financial records and work effectively in a range of workplace settings. After completing this nationally recognised training program, you’ll be ready to take on any number of health support roles, and contribute to maintaining an efficient and innovative workplace.
Anyone can apply.
In this health administration course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMED301 - Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- CHCCOM005 - Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
- HLTINF001 - Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS001 - Participate in workplace health and safe
- BSBWOR301B - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBADM311A - Maintain business resources
- BSBWRT301A - Write simple documents
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
- BSBMED302B - Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303B - Maintain patient records
- BSBMED401B - Manage patient record keeping system
- BSBRKG301B - Control records
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavours to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit their students’ lifestyles. Since 1999, they’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive quality graduates across each industry, alongside their partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT).
With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
Flexible Online Study
Foundation Education’s courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or as little as six months.
Dedicated Student Support
Foundation Education’s industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
Industry Relevant Courses
Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Studying with Foundation Education, you will be supported by an experienced trainer currently working in the industry. You will receive ongoing and personalised support with your assignments and career goals, and have access to coaching and advice from industry professionals. With state-of-the-art technology, you will have access to your course materials 24/7, meaning you can truly study when and where you want.