About this course
Prove to employers that you possess the skills and qualification to become a successful financial advisor with this online Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (FNS60415) from Mentor Education. Fast becoming the default qualification for the financial planning industry, the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (FNS60415) course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to offer personal advice for retail clients. Studying everything from taxation to investment planning in this industry-endorsed program, you will become proficient in a range of financial planning services.
To be eligible for this course you must have completed the Diploma of Financial Planning, or equivalent.
In this financial planning course, the subjects you will study include:
- Conduct complex financial planning research
- Provide technical and professional guidance
- Determine client requirements and expectations for clients with complex needs
- Provide comprehensive monitoring and ongoing service
- Develop complex and innovative financial planning strategies
- Present and negotiate complex and innovative financial plans
- Implement complex and innovative financial plans
- Establish, supervise and monitor practice systems to conform with legislation and regulations
- Provide advice in Managed Investments
- Provide advice in Securities
- Provide advice in Superannuation
Why Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.