About this course
Studying the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management course online through Open Colleges will give you the training to manage and maintain a resourceful and dynamic team.
Upon completion of this online frontline management certificate program you will be proficient in managing both people and projects. You will gain stronger communication skills to assist you with the mentoring and guidance of employees as well as to establish and develop business relationships.
In addition you will attain key frontline management skills and training to implement operational plans and information systems in the workplace.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, although it is recommended that you:
- Have completed Year 10 with a minimum of one year's work experience; OR
- Hold a certificate II or above; OR
- Have at least two years' relevant vocational experience
While studying this online leadership and management course, you will learn how to:
- Building innovative teams through effective leadership
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- Implement operational plan
- Implementation of customer service and continuous improvement
- Project work and managing priorities
- Implement workplace information systems
- Effective workplace relationships
- Effective communications
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.