About this course
The Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) course offered by Upskilled will teach you about the many facets of human resources and its application in the workplace.
Studying this course, you will gain the skills and training to coordinate HR services, manage recruitment and induction processes, and maintain effective and safe workplaces.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
In this human resources course, the units of competency you may study include:
- BSBHRM404 – Review human resources functions
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBHRM403 – Support performance-management processes
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWRK411 – Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- BSBREL401 – Establish networks
- BSBCUS403 – Implement customer service standards
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and efficient vocational education, training and short courses for working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.