In a nutshell
Over the years, mobile and location-based technologies have boomed and the potential they carry with them is astounding. So if you want to powerfully shape your marketing activity, you need to know where and how to target your customers.
What you’ll need
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, so anyone can apply! This is am intermediate course, and is ideally suited to advertising and marketing professionals who may be employed as:
- Content, digital, social and marketing managers
- Community managers and content managers
- Art directors and digital designers
- Junior to mid-weight account managers
- Media planners and strategists
In this Mobile & Location-Based Marketing course the units you will cover include:
- Understanding your audience and platforms in a multiscreen world
- Micro targeting based on habits and the mobile vs tablet audience
- Deep dive into mobile marketing ‘tactics’ and discover why tablets as a screen are different
- Location-based marketing and behaviour targeting, plus the power of proximity targeting
- The app ecosystem – when and where to use apps
- Native vs. hybrid vs. m.site
- Campaign planning – the importance of creative, creating a persona and integrating, not isolating
Why ADMA IQ?
As industry leaders in the field of marketing and advertising, the Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising – better known as ADMA – is Australia’s largest marketing body. In close consultation with industry professionals, ADMA has launched ADMA IQ, a suite of specialist courses designed to help marketers innovate and succeed in today’s rapidly changing digital landscape. The courses cover an impressive range of professional skills from data analysis and content strategy through to copywriting and account management. With both flexible online courses and face-to-face training options, ADMA IQ makes it easy to get industry qualified!
At ADMA IQ, you’ll benefit from the collective knowledge of a team of industry leaders. Each program is mediated by experts in that field, so you’re guaranteed targeted training and guidance from those in the know. And with most courses available online or via flexible delivery, you’re in complete control! Whatever your skill level, ADMA IQ will get you Industry Qualified.