In a nutshell
Start a rewarding new career working directly with people with this nationally accredited online Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) course from AHRI.
If you’re looking to start a professional career and want to build skills in human resources, this qualification offers the foundation skills required to succeed in the exciting and rewarding world of human resources. You’ll learn about how human resources supports teams and contributes to achieving business goals, learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace, and gain an awareness of the legislative framework that governs employee recruitment, management and termination.
With online delivery and opportunities to learn from industry professionals and accredited facilitators, this course fits into your life and helps you build the skills and experience required to succeed. You can choose to study online or in intensive workshops in six Australian capital cities.
If you’re interested in working with people and want to use your skills to help teams succeed, this qualification could be your first step towards a fulfilling career in human resources.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWRK411 – Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- PSPHRM008 – Co-ordinate career development
- BSBLED401 – Develop teams and individuals
- BSBHRM403 – Support performance management processes
- BSBPMG413 – Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBRKG404 – Monitor and maintain records in an online environment
- BSBHRM404 – Review human resources functions
Why Australian HR Institute?
So you fancy yourself a bit of a people person and you want to become an integral part of the success of any business? Sounds like a career in Human Resources is right up your alley, and what better place to get qualified than with the specialist educators at the Australian HR Institute (AHRI)!
Undertake a course in HR with AHRI and advance your skills and knowledge to advance in the field.
When you study with AHRI you can trust that you’ll get the support and guidance to propel your career in human resources.
Attend networking events hosted by AHRI and have the opportunity to connect with professionals and thought leaders in the industry.
Sign up for an AHRI membership and access a range of resources, services and professional development tools to help excel your career in HR. They represent 20,000 HR professionals from Australia and around the globe – are you next?