In a nutshell
If you like working with details, are good at solving problems, and want a rewarding career in a dynamic global industry, a career in IT is for you – and it starts with the Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking) (ICT50220) from the Australian Institute of ICT.
Study 100% online with 18 months access to all course materials. Across the 20 units you’ll learn how to set up network servers, utilise desktop virtualisation, configure and manage advanced virtual computing environments, manage complex ICT networks and communication, understand and respond to cyber security threats, protect critical organisational infrastructure, and lead agile projects and teams.
Whether you’re interested in IT and keen to know more about the field, or have experience in IT administration or technician work, this course it suited for you! So what are you waiting for? Starting building in-demand skills and enquire now.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
In this information technology course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBXCS402 - Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- ICTICT532 - Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- BSBCRT512 - Originate and develop concepts
- ICTNWK540 - Design, build and test network servers
- ICTSAS527 - Manage client problems
- ICTNWK420 - Install and configure virtual machines
- ICTNWK559 - Install an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTNWK557 - Configure and manage advanced virtual computing environments
- ICTNWK529 - Install and manage complex ICT networks
- ICTNWK536 - Plan, implement and test enterprise communication solutions
- ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTCYS407 - Gather, analyse and interpret threat data
- ICTCYS608 - Perform cyber security risk assessments
- ICTNWK546 - Manage network security
- ICTCYS613 - Utilise design methodologies for security architecture
- ICTCYS610 - Protect critical infrastructure for organisations
- ICTSAS526 - Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- ICTSAS524 - Develop, implement and evaluate an incident response plan
- BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team
- ICTICT529 - Organise and lead agile projects
Why Australian Institute of ICT?
Want to make your mark in the ICT industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT).
With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, AIICT offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry.
AIICT is part of DDLS, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.