In a nutshell
Build industry-relevant IT skills with no prior knowledge, or formalise your existing experience with the nationally recognised Diploma of Information Technology (Back End Web Development) (ICT50220) from the Australian Institute of ICT.
Gain 100% online access and from the convenience and comfort of your own home learn how to develop complex web page layouts, design digital applications, build dynamic websites and applications and integrate them with databases, apply cyber security principles and develop website information architecture.
Enquire now and start learning sooner.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
In this Diploma of Information Technology (Back End Web Development) course, the subjects you may study include:
- ICTWEB518 - Build a document using extensible markup language
- ICTICT517 - Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTWEB519 - Develop complex web page layouts
- CUADIG502 - Design digital applications
- BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team
- ICTWEB513 - Build dynamic websites
- ICTDBS506 - Design databases
- ICTDBS507 - Integrate databases with websites
- ICTPRG537 - Implement security for applications
- ICTWEB525 - Implement quality assurance process for websites
- ICTSAS527 - Mange client problems
- ICTWEB517 - Create web-based programs
- BSBXCS402 - Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- ICTWEB521 - Customise complex ICT content management systems
- ICTICT532 - Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- BSBCRT512 - Originate and develop concepts
- ICTWEB526 - Research and apply emerging web technology trends
- ICTPRG553 - Create and develop REST APIs
- ICTPRG554 - Manage data persistence using noSQL data stores
- ICTWEB522 - Develop website information architecture
Why Australian Institute of ICT?
Want to make your mark in the ICT industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT).
With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, AIICT offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry.
AIICT is part of DDLS, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.