In a nutshell
Gain an advanced understanding of intelligence analysis and improve your career prospects with this online Graduate Certificate in Intelligence Analysis course. Offered by Charles Sturt University and the Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security (AGSPS), the postgraduate program has a strong industry-focus and will equip you the theoretical and practical foundations needed to take a best-practice approach to intelligence operations.
The course is ideally suited to law enforcement and national security professionals, as well as intelligence analysts keen to advance their skills, and covers key areas of operational intelligence, as well as intelligence analytics.
What you’ll need
Applicants must satisfy one or more of the following criteria:
- Be working as an intelligence practitioner in a law enforcement, national security, regulatory or commercial agency.
- Demonstrate professional experience in one or more practitioner contexts (strategic, operational or tactical intelligence).
- Have completed a relevant CSU intelligence short course or an industry-based course recognised by CSU.
- Hold an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in criminology, justice or security studies.
- Have other skills or professional qualifications that prove to the course coordinator you are eligible for entry.
- Introduction to intelligence
- Operational intelligence
- Intelligence and analytics
Why Charles Sturt University?
One of the first universities to adopt distance education study, Charles Sturt University (CSU) is Australia's leading university in online education and continues to strive for innovation and excellence in higher learning. With a track record in graduate employment and strong industry contacts, CSU offers relevant training and workplace skills at both an undergraduate and postgraduate level. CSU specialises in a range of industries such as agriculture, viticulture, education, librarianship, allied health and criminology.
Charles Sturt has 16 campuses in the eastern states of Australia. All CSU students can attend any campus for support and to use available facilities. Campus locations include: Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Port Macquarie, Wagga Wagga.
CSU offers a range of student support services, academic learning support and skills development for all its distance education students. Studying with CSU, you will have access to your online subjects, Student Services, the CSU Library, forums and your exam results through student.csu, a personalised online portal.
You will also have entry into CSU Interact, a scholarly environment that connects students and staff online. Each subject you’re enrolled in will have its own subject site housed within CSU Interact, giving you access to learning content, tools and subject forums.