In a nutshell
Build practical leadership skills to accelerate your health career with this online Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47315) course from College Australia.
If you’re interested in health and wellbeing, and enjoy making decisions and working with people, a career in health administration may be for you. This qualification will equip you with essential skills to succeed in a variety of roles across health systems, operations and team leadership.
You can expect to study topics covering medical terminology, legality and ethics, working with diversity, workplace health and safety, operational planning, leadership and team development, and recruitment. An online study mode offers flexibility, and prior learning may be recognised.
If you enjoy working in teams, thrive under pressure, and want a career helping promote good health, this qualification may be your next career step.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this health administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 – Work legally and ethically
- HLTWHS003 – Maintain work health and safety
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMED301 – Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement Elective Units
- BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBWOR404 – Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan
- BSBREL402 – Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBLED401 – Develop teams and individuals
- BSBLDR401 – Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Why College Australia?
With a dedication to delivering a premium training service since 2005, College Australia courses offer the perfect stepping-stone in your career! From business to hospitality, leadership and management, health administration and more, they’ve got courses specifically designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to get ahead in your field.
Enjoy the convenience of online study and follow their specially tailored courses, filled with relevant, real world. Enquire about a course today and get recognised with College Australia!
College Australia isn’t just about getting you qualified, they want to ensure you enjoy and are supported every step of your study journey, which is why they have a variety of personal support, learning support and disability support services available to students. Turn to their friendly, helpful and fully competent staff who’ll be available to help you with your individual needs.