In a nutshell
You’re flexible, outgoing and love working with people. A career in hospitality could be for you, and it starts with this online Certificate IV in Hospitality course (SIT40416) course.
A broad, dynamic course, this qualification is designed for anyone currently working in hospitality who wants to take the first step in a rewarding career. You’ll build practical skills in supervising, management, coaching, team leadership, conflict management, workplace health and safety, financial management and managing diverse teams.
You’ll have access to a varied range of elective units, and can tailor your learning experience to uniquely fit your path. After completing this course, you may choose to work in a range of leadership and management roles across all aspects of the hospitality sector.
If you’re proactive, self-managed and people-focused, this qualification might be your first step in a rewarding new career.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must be currently working in the hospitality sector.
In this hospitality course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBDIV501 – Manage diversity in the workplace
- SITHIND004 – Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITXCCS007 – Enhance the customer service experiences
- SITXCOM005 – Manage conflict
- SITXFIN003 – Manage finances within a budget
- SITXHRM001 – Coach others in job skills
- SITXHRM003 – Lead and manage people
- SITXMGT001 – Monitor work operations
- SITXWHS003 – Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
- BSBITU201 – Process simple word processed documents
- BSBITU306 – Design and produce business documents
- SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXFSA002 – Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITHGAM001 – Provide responsible gambling services
- SITHGAM002 – Attend gaming machines
- SITHGAM004 – Conduct a keno game
- CPPCLO2001A – Maintain hard floor services
- CPPCLO2004A – Maintain carpeted floors
Why College Australia?
With a dedication to delivering a premium training service since 2005, College Australia courses offer the perfect stepping-stone in your career! From business to hospitality, leadership and management, health administration and more, they’ve got courses specifically designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to get ahead in your field.
Enjoy the convenience of online study and follow their specially tailored courses, filled with relevant, real world. Enquire about a course today and get recognised with College Australia!
College Australia isn’t just about getting you qualified, they want to ensure you enjoy and are supported every step of your study journey, which is why they have a variety of personal support, learning support and disability support services available to students. Turn to their friendly, helpful and fully competent staff who’ll be available to help you with your individual needs.