In a nutshell
We’re excited to offer students studying the Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60120) with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year Australian Institute of Office Professionals (AIOP) Student Membership.
College for Adult Learning’s Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB60120) will further develop your business management skills to prepare your organisation to move into the next stage of growth. With a formal qualification under your belt to support your years of experience, you’ll gain the leadership skills needed to move into strategic business management roles and become a key influencer in the future of the business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between departments and staff
- Manage strategic workforce planning to attract and retain the talent you need for future growth
- Manage organisational finances to monitor business financial position and manage risk
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture
What you’ll need
To satisfy the entry requirements for this Advanced Diploma, you must be able to demonstrate that you have either completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package or that you have two (2) years’ equivalent full-time relevant work experience in an operational or leadership role within an enterprise.
For those that haven't met the entry requirements yet, College for Adult Learning also offers the option to combine this qualification with our Diploma of Business (BSB50120) as a total pathway package, so you can complete the required diploma first, then continue on to complete your advanced diploma, all in one seamless dual qualification.
In this course, subjects you'll study include:
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBFIN601 - Manage organisational finances
- BSBHRM614 - Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBOPS601 - Develop and implement business plans
- BSBTEC601 - Review organisational digital strategy
- BSBSUS601 - Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBSTR602 - Develop organisational strategies
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.