In a nutshell
Enhance your current Human Resources skills and drive your HR career to new heights with this Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB60320) qualification from College for Adult Learning.
CAL’s Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB60320) will further develop your existing HR management skills and the knowledge gained will prepare you to confidently move your organisation into the next stage of growth. With a formal qualification under your belt to support your years of experience, you’ll gain the leadership skills needed to move into strategic human resource management roles and become a key influencer in the future of your business. This includes the development and implementation of a future-proof workforce plan, developing business plans, leading organisational change, risk management, and fostering positive employee relations.
What you’ll learn:
- Manage employee relations to foster a positive workplace culture
- Manage strategic workforce planning to attract and retain the talent you need for future growth
- Manage organisational finances to monitor business financial position and manage risk
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture
What you’ll need
We’ve hand-selected these 10 units to align your skills with industry expectations. If you have already achieved the entry requirement diploma for this course, you can start studying the Advanced Diploma straight away. For more information please see the course guide or speak to one of our friendly Learning Consultants.
For those that haven't met the entry requirements yet, we also offer the option to combine this qualification with our Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320) as a dual qualification, so you can complete the required diploma first, then continue on to complete your advanced diploma, all in one seamless dual qualification course.
When completing the Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB60320) qualification from College for Adult Learning, you may study the following units:
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBFIN601 - Manage organisational finances
- BSBHRM611 - Contribute to organisational performance development
- BSBHRM612 - Contribute to the development of employee and industrial relations strategies
- BSBHRM614 - Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR602 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 - Develop and implement business plans
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.