In a nutshell
Whether you are looking to start a marketing career or gain new skills in the field, Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB40820) from the College for Adult Learning is the right course for you. This course will give you all the necessary skills and confidence to explore the limitless opportunities in marketing or perform to your best in your current marketing role.
You will quickly and easily gain the transferable skills in implementing marketing campaigns, conducting market research projects, building relationships with stake-holders to ensure their buy-in and developing professional documents to present ideas.
- How to prepare and deliver market research and consumer trend reports to highlight areas of opportunity and risk
- How to develop and review company documents such as media and advertising briefs, press releases and similar
- Development and optimisation of digital media campaigns
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course, anyone can enrol.
In the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB40820) course, units you will study may include:
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBCMM411 - Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG433 - Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG435 - Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG439 - Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- BSBMKG437 - Create and optimise digital media
- BSBMKG438 - Implement and monitor advertising production
- BSBESB404 - Market new business ventures
- BSBMKG441 - Develop public relations documents
- BSBCRT413 - Collaborate in creative processes
- BSBMKG434 - Promote products and services
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.