In a nutshell
Are you highly organised and efficient? Do you have superb attention to detail and an interest in the way businesses function and succeed? If you answered ‘yes,’ and you’re ready to expand your skills and move into higher administrative roles in the business world, the Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) from the College for Adult Learning is an excellent choice for you.
No business can operate successfully without strong administrators. One of the most important managers in the office environment, the business administrator is a key role that’s always in high demand across a range of companies and organisations. This 100% online course prepares you to become that go-to manager. Through eight core units, you’ll gain the skills and experience you need to excel in a range of essential business functions. From planning meetings and conferences to overseeing payroll to managing people, this course covers all the aspects of higher-level business administration.
With just 12 months of full-time study (or 12–14 months part-time), you’ll gain a nationally recognised qualification that will help you stand out from the crowd and become an exceptional professional administrator, business manager or office manager. So don’t wait – take the next step in your business career today!
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBADM502 - Manage Meetings
- BSBADM503 - Plan and Manage Conferences
- BSBFIM502 - Manage Payroll
- BSBADM506 - Manage Business Document Design and Development
- BSBADM504 - Plan and Implement Administrative Systems
- BSBCUS501 - Manage Quality Customer Service
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBMGT502 - Manage People Performance
- BSBFIM501 - Manage Budgets and Financial Plans
- BSBHRM405 - Support the Recruitment, Selection and Induction of Staff
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements
- BSBHRM403 - Support Performance Management Processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage Workforce Planning
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.