In a nutshell
By completing the Diploma of Business (Leadership), you’ll develop key skills in resource management, leadership and communication. You’ll strengthen your ability to manage teams, policies and finances, preparing you to move into a leadership role in every sized business in any industry. The course will help you to support the people in your organisation, understand the various components of a successful business, and lead your team forward.
After completing this Business Diploma, you’ll have the skills in budgeting, people management and policy development to lead organisational development and improvement confidently. The Leadership specialisation will support you in a wide range of business management roles with the critical ability to manage all business risk and resources.
What you’ll learn
- Manage business operational plans
- Develop and manage workplace policies on sustainability
- Manage people performance
- Manage budgets and financial plans
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
You will need regular access to a laptop or desktop computer with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets
- A PDF Reader installed
- Full permissions to install and access third-party software as required.
You will also need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or device with an adequate camera to undertake video calls for assessments as required.
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBHRM521 Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.