In a nutshell
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Have you got what it takes to step into a management role in procurement or logistics? The Diploma of Business (Procurement) (BSB51518) + Diploma of Logistics (TLI50219) from the College for Adult Learning is the ideal course for those who want to lead teams and take on key roles in the world of logistics.
Throughout this comprehensive course, you’ll increase your knowledge and skills in the areas of both procurement and logistics. From managing supply chains and procurement strategies through to developing and implementing plans and procedures for transport and logistics enterprises, you’ll be covering a wide range of subjects to ensure you’re ready for the next stage of your career. After 12 months of full-time study (or ~16 months part-time), you’ll be ready to apply procurement strategies and logistical plans across a wide range of industries.
This 100% online course is entirely self-paced, meaning you can study when and where you want, and adapt your studies to your lifestyle. Course content has been specifically designed for the modern workplace, so you know you’ll be graduating job-ready with relevant skills and experience. So what are you waiting for? Double down on your career and enquire about this great double diploma today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration; AND
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills.
As part of your course, it is compulsory to undertake and provide third-party evidence for, some assessments in an eligible industry workplace. Students will be required to have access to your own eligible workplace, or an eligible host workplace, to successfully complete their qualification. If you are not in an eligible workplace, you must source your own host workplace that meets the requirements for the course. For more information regarding workplace requirements, enquire now.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- TLIL5055 + BSBPRC504 - Manage a Supply Chain
- TLIX4028 - Apply Knowledge of Logistics
- TLII5018 - Manage Customer Service
- TLIR5014+BSBPRC502 - Manage Suppliers and Manage Supplier Relationships
- PSPPCM010 - Manage Procurement Risk
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a Safe Workplace for a Work Area
- TLIP5004 - Develop a Transport and Logistics Business Plan
- BSBPRC501 - Manage Procurement Strategies
- TLIR5006 - Develop, Implement and Review Purchasing Strategies
- TLIF0002 - Administer Chain of Responsibility Policies and Procedures
- TLIL5020 - Develop and Maintain Operational Procedures for Transport and Logistics Enterprises
- TLIA5058 - Manage Facility and Inventory Requirements
- PSPPCM008 - Manage Contract Performance
- TLIX5040 - Manage Contracted Support Services
- TLIR5005 - Manage a Contract
- PSPPCM009 - Finalise Contracts
- BSBPRC505 - Manage Ethical Procurement Strategy
- BSBPMG518 - Manage Project Procurement
- BSBCRT502 - Develop Critical Thinking in Others
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.