In a nutshell
Are you ready to dive head-first into the next career opportunity in the procurement industry? The Diploma of Business (Procurement) (BSB51518) from the College for Adult Learning is the perfect course to help you take your all-important next step.
Throughout this diploma course, you’ll develop a solid base of in-demand skills for modern procurement and supply chain professionals. From developing, implementing and reviewing procurement strategies for your business, through to analysing key procurement data and information, you’ll discover all the knowledge and skills you need to take on higher-level procurement roles across a range of industries.
Delivered entirely online, this comprehensive course can be studied at your own pace. Schedule study time around your work and life commitments, completing your course in anywhere from 12 to 24 months. Partnered with a Learning Coach for one-on-one support throughout your course, you’ll be completing workplace-based assessments and studying content designed specifically for the modern workplace. So don’t hesitate – commit to yourself and your career and enquire about this online diploma today!
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration; AND
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPRC504 - Manage a Supply Chain
- BSBPRC501 - Manage Procurement Strategies
- BSBPRC502 - Manage Supplier Relationships
- BSBCRT502 - Develop Critical Thinking in Others
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a Safe Workplace for a Work Area
- BSBPMG518 - Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPRC505 - Manage Ethical Procurement Strategy
- PSPPCM008 - Manage Contract Performance
- PSPPCM009 - Finalise Contracts
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- PSPPCM010 - Manage Procurement Risk
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”