In a nutshell
Ready to land a lucrative role in one of the world’s fastest-growing professions? Take your next career step with a Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) from the College for Adult Learning.
Project work and shorter-term contracts are becoming more popular than ever, with many workers undertaking these kinds of jobs rather than the regular nine-to-five. But what do all these project-based jobs have in common? For one thing, they all need a professional project manager.
Through this 100% online diploma, you’ll develop the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in project management, and on graduation you’ll hold the industry standard qualification for project managers. From managing the time, scope, quality and cost of a project to dealing with human resources, communication and risk, this course covers everything you need to know about the most popular project management methodologies.
So what are you waiting for? Kickstart an exciting, diverse career in project management today!
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
You will need regular access to a laptop or desktop computer with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection,
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets,
- A PDF Reader installed,
- Full permissions to install and access third-party software as required.
You will also need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or device with an adequate camera to undertake video calls for assessments as required.
In this project management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG511 - Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512 - Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513 - Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514 - Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515 - Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516 - Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517 - Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG521 - Manage Project Integration
- BSBPMG518 - Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPMG519 - Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and PD
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.