In a nutshell
Are you working in the construction industry and ready to take your career to new heights? Why not increase your skills and job opportunities with a Double Diploma of Building & Construction (Management) (CPC50308) + Project Management (BSB51415) from the College for Adult Learning.
Through this comprehensive double diploma course, you’ll discover not only what it takes to oversee building and construction jobs, but also how to manage projects on a wider scale. You’ll learn how to oversee the scope, time, quality, information and human resources involved in a project, as well as how to manage budgets, recruit staff and manage risk in a building and construction environment.
This course is delivered entirely online, and can be completed in 12 months full-time or 15 months part-time, allowing you to balance study with work and life commitments. After graduating with two nationally recognised qualifications, you’ll be ready to lead, motivate and inspire a team, set yourself apart from the crowd in your industry, and embark upon the next stage of your career.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
In this double diploma course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBFIM501A - Manage Budgets and Financial Plans
- BSBHRM402A - Recruit, Select and Induct Staff
- BSBMGT515A - Manage Operational Plan
- BSBOHS504B - Apply Principles of OHS Risk Management
- BSBWOR502B - Ensure Team Effectiveness
- BSBCUS501C - Manage Customer Service
- BSBMGT502B - Manage People Performance
- BSBPMG504A - Manage Project Costs
- BSBPMG505A - Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG507A - Manage Project Communication
- BSBPMG508A - Manage Project Risk
- BSBWOR501B - Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBPMG511 - Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512 - Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513 - Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514 - Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515 - Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516 - Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517 - Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG521 - Manage Project Integration
- BSBPMG518 - Manage Project Procurement
- BSBPMG519 - Manage Project Stakeholder Engagement
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and PD
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.