In a nutshell
By completing the Double Diploma of Business (Leadership) + Leadership & Management, you’ll develop key skills in resource management, leadership and communication. You’ll strengthen your ability to manage teams, policies and finances, preparing you to move into a leadership role in every sized business in any industry. The course will help you to support the people in your organisation, understand the various components of a successful business, and lead your team forward.
After completing this Double Diploma qualification, you’ll have the skills in communication, people management and policy development required to lead organisational development and improvement confidently. The course will support you in a wide range of business management roles and give you the critical ability to communicate with influence and manage effective workplace relationships.
What you’ll learn
- Lead and manage workplace communication
- Manage budgets and operational plans
- People and performance management
- Manage policies and procedures
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
You will need regular access to a laptop or desktop computer with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection,
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets,
- A PDF Reader installed,
- Full permissions to install and access third-party software as required.
You will also need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or device with an adequate camera to undertake video calls for assessments as required.
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
Why College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies - not just a piece of paper.
CAL promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.