In a nutshell
In an increasingly technology-driven world, cyber security has never been more important. If you’re a business leader, the Graduate Certificate in Data & Cyber Management offered by Ducure and the University of New England, will give you the skills you need to implement effective cyber security management within your organisation.
Delivered by Ducere Global Business School and awarded by the University of New England, this online course is not designed as a technical qualification. Instead, it’s developed specifically for leaders who want to imbue their organisation with a positive data security culture. You’ll discover the data risks that face every organisation with an online presence, and the contemporary and global data security strategies used to combat these risks. You’ll also learn about the legal and political facets of data security and the different programming languages, systems and infrastructures you can use to protect your business.
Upon graduation, you’ll be prepared to implement best cyber security and data management practice to help your organisation grow and thrive into the future.
This is a postgraduate course that’ll provide you with the practical and industry-relevant skills for today’s economy! Are you ready to take the next step to success?
Ducere Global Business School – Your Education. Your Future
What you’ll need
To be eligible for this courses students must:
- Hold a Bachelors Degree or higher; OR
- Have seven years of full-time work experience including at least three years relevant full-time work experience in a dedicated IT/supervisory/management/consulting role
In this IT course, the subjects you may study include:
- The cyber mindset
- Risk analysis and threat management
- Cyber law
- Big data
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox