In a nutshell
Build international connections and gain a world-class business degree online with this online Master of Business Administration course from Dūcere.
Designed for students seeking to work in business leadership and management roles, this groundbreaking online course is delivered by one of the world’s oldest universities and offers advanced business skills and knowledge.
You’ll build advanced skills in strategic and operation planning, financial planning, risk management, and human resources and team leadership. On completion of this course, you’ll have the industry-ready skills required to successfully lead teams and grow businesses across a broad range of industries.
With a particular focus on applied learning, this course offers hundreds of case studies and a major industry project for assessment. You’ll be able to build global connections with leaders across the world, and apply what you know to some of our most pressing business challenges.
If you’re a practical thinker with a head for problem-solving, a career in business leadership is for you. It starts with this qualification.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have five or more years of management experience, with two satisfactory references; OR
- Hold a bachelor's degree with honours in a business-related or cognate subject; OR
- Hold a bachelor's degree with honours in a non-related subject and have at least two years of management experience; OR
- Hold a non-honours bachelor's degree and have at least two years of management experience; OR
- Have advanced entry with APL/APCL credit; OR
- Demonstrate professional or other qualifications equivalent to degree level and have at least two years of management experience.
In this MBA course, the areas you may study include:
- Global business challenges
- Human resource management
- Marketing management
- Financial management
- Digital entrepreneurship
- Strategic management
- Major applied industry project
From flexible and self-directed online study, to real-world business projects and dynamic industry events, Dūcere has designed their programs to meet the needs of the modern learner. Their bachelor's degrees and MBA program blend immersive online learning with an applied assessment approach. Under this model, Dūcere students decide when and how they study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to their own career needs and to the needs of industry. So instead of exams, you could be working on business plans, project case studies and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content.
Employability is the key focus of Swansea Business School. The Online MBA is designed to provide the most industry-relevant, online and flexible MBA experience to propel candidates career goals.