In a nutshell
Become the leader businesses need to meet the challenges of today’s changing world. It starts with this innovative Master of Business Administration (Data and Cyber Leadership) course from the University of Wales Trinity Saint David via the Ducere Global Business School.
Delivered entirely online and in as little at 15 months, this MBA course is your pathway to career acceleration and a senior executive role. Designed for current business professionals, it offers a specialised pathway into cyber leadership positions, and connection to a global community of alumni and experts.
Over six subjects, you’ll gain an understanding of the global business environment, finance and risk management in business, human resources and marketing, and how to identify and manage cyber threats. You’ll complete your studies with a major applied industry project — translating your study into real-world experience, and bridging the gap between education and industry.
Ducere Global Business School partners with the world’s leading universities and guest lecturers to give students access to industry-leading insights. With its innovative project-focused assessment structure, Ducere provides real-world case studies and practical implementation.
If you’re looking to advance your leadership career and want a flexible qualification that helps you stand out, this cutting-edge and contemporary MBA is your next career step.
Ducere Global Business School – Your Education. Your Future.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited university with more than three years of professional management experience; OR
- Have more than five years of professional management experience.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- Global business challenges
- Human resource management
- Marketing management
- Finance for business management
- The cyber mindset
- Risk analysis and threat management
- Major applied industry project
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox