In a nutshell
The Master of Business Administration (Data and Cyber Management) is designed for people who manage and provide leadership in organisations with a digital presence. It will enable students to enhance their competencies in the areas of cyber management, cyber security data security, leadership and people management, and strategic organisational processes. The course will produce graduates who understand the importance of effective cyber management and have the ability to identify and act upon the various considerations, responsibilities and opportunities associated with data and cyber management in contemporary organisations.
Catapult your career with an MBA in Cyber Leadership
- Unleash your leadership potential on the business world by developing strategic visions that identify business opportunities and appropriately incorporate relevant risk reasoning into proposed business solutions
- Become the leader that steers organisations safely through cyber threats. Secure valuable data according to best cyber security practice. Navigate change. Develop practical tools to shape a positive data security culture in organisations
- Australian Defence Force Approved Program.
- No Exams. Fast-track your course and Graduate in 12 months, while you work
- Graduate with a portfolio of work that addresses some of the most pragmatic realities within the challenging and rapidly changing online business landscape.
- This is not a technical qualification. This MBA is designed for the leaders of tomorrow. It will equip you with sufficient knowledge of the different programming languages, systems and infrastructures combined with both local and globally recognised strategies to successfully liaise with various technical experts and stakeholders to make informed management decisions
Ducere Global Business School – Your Education. Your Future
What you’ll need
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- hold an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Level 7 Bachelor qualification or above ; OR
- hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate in Data and Cyber Management from UNE.
In the MBA courses the units you’ll study include:
- Global Cyber Security and Law
- Risk Analysis and Threat Management
- Big Data
- The Cyber Mindset
- Ethics and Decision Making
- People and Culture
- Finance for Managers
- Digital Operations and Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Leadership in Practice
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Industry Project
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox