In a nutshell
Start your management career with a degree described as ‘game-changer’ by industry leaders — this Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Leadership) course from the University of Mauritius via Ducere Global Business School.
Offering real-world project-based learning and world-class business connections, this course will prepare you for an exciting and meaningful career in business leadership and management. You’ll learn how to address and manage challenges faced by major organisations, while developing a core understanding of the key principles and concepts underpinning business theory. Full-time study gets you qualified in as little as 18 months.
This degree is delivered over 12 online modules, with learning centred on an industry project with a renowned industry partner. Some of Ducere’s 75+ previous project partners include KPMG, PwC, the United Nations, Disney, Save the Children and Ceridian.
With no exams and a focus on project learning, this degree is a highly innovative bridge between academic learning and genuine professional development, delivered by Mauritius’ oldest and biggest university. If you’re looking to grow your business career and want practical experience and a competitive edge, this course is your next step forward.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant field; OR
- Hold a diploma alongside previous work experience.
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- Ethics in decision making
- People and culture
- Business accounting and finance for managers
- Research methods
- Project management
- Digital transformation and emerging technologies in business
- Digital marketing and communication
- Business economics
- Leadership in practice
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business strategy
- Major applied industry project
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox