In a nutshell
Gain specialised knowledge and learn real-world insights into the digital transformation in the healthcare sector with this Master of Business Administration (Digital Transformation) offered by Ducere Global Business School, delivered by Torrens University Australia.
You will critically examine the challenges and opportunities for the modern organisation, and learn to lead and manage change across complex global and diverse organisations and teams.
Reflect on your own experiences and professional contexts to apply your understanding, and research to develop innovative strategies and solutions for the digital health environment.
This course is 100% online, providing flexibility in the learning environment, and meeting the needs of the working professional with learnings that can be applied to your current job or future career.
What you’ll need
Applicants with higher education study require a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, or equivalent as approved by the University plus at least three years professional work experience.
Applicants with work and life experience require a demonstrated a reasonable prospect of success to undertake study at the required level with:
- broadly relevant work experience (documented e.g. CV); OR
- formal, informal or non-formal study, completed or partially completed; OR
- written submission.
Applicants without formal qualifications are eligible to apply if they have seven (7) years of professional, administrative or managerial work experience.
Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis.
In this course, subjects you'll study may include:
- MBL501 - Ethics and Decision-making
- MBL502 - Finance for Managers
- MBL620 - Foundations of Digital Health Transformation
- MBL603 - People and Culture
- MBL621 - Digital Health Change Management
- MBL606 - Digital Operations and Project Management
- MBL610 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MBL622 - Systems Innovation and Management
- MBL607 - Business Strategy
- MBL611 - Big Data for Managers
- MBL609 - Leadership in Practice
- MBL623 - Applied Industry Project
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox