In a nutshell
Develop an applied understanding of how to address and manage challenges faced by luxury brand organisations, with the Master of Business Administration (Luxury Brand Management) offered by Ducere Global Business School, and delivered by Torrens University Australia.
You will grow your skills in creative and innovative thinking, to become capable of managing and leading global luxury brand strategies, marketing approaches and organisations.
You’ll learn skills in business administration tailored to complex global and consumer environments, advanced leadership, innovation articulation and more!
This course is 100% online, which allows for more flexibility and accommodates the needs of the working professional. Apply what you learn to your current job or future career. Enquire now to download the course guide!
What you’ll need
Applicants with higher education study must have a bachelor degree in business or a related field, or equivalent as approved by Torrens University Australia plus at least three years’ professional work experience.
Applicants with work and life experience must have the ability to demonstrate a reasonable prospect of success for study at the required level via:
• broadly relevant work experience (documented e.g. CV) OR
• formal, informal or non-formal study, completed or partially completed OR
• written submission.
Applicants without formal qualifications are eligible to apply if they have seven (7) years of professional, administrative or managerial work experience.
Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis.
In this Master of Business Administration (Luxury Brand Management) course, the subjects you may study include:
- MBL501 - Ethics and Decision-making
- MBL502 - Finance for Managers
- MBL630 - Marketing in Luxury Brands
- MBL603 - People and Culture
- MBL631 - Luxury Sector Business Strategy
- MBL606 - Digital Operations and Project Management
- MBL610 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MBL632 - Digital Transformation
- MBL633 - Luxury Brand and Relationship Management
- MBL611 - Big Data for Managers
- MBL609 - Leadership in Practice
- MBL623 - Applied Industry Project
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox