In a nutshell
Are you a senior business professional looking for the opportunity to advance your career in luxury brand management? If so, this online MBA in Luxury Brand Management from Ducere Business school could be for you.
In this course, you’ll develop professional insights relevant to a broad range of luxury brand industry contexts, to develop an applied understanding of how to address and manage challenges faced by luxury brand organisations, whilst developing core understandings of key business administration concepts within the context of luxury brand management.
At the core of this online program is the requirements for you to analyse your own professional context through the lenses of theoretical learning presented in each module and report your findings as formal assessments.
If you’re seeking to grow your confidence, enhance your career opportunities, or take your career to the next level, this course is for you.
MBA Luxury Brand Management
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree with 2.2 honours grade; OR
- 3-5 years management experience, where the management could be of people, processes or some other level of complexity e.g. technical complexity
Plus Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- Business strategy
- Leadership in practice
- Digital transformation
- Marketing in Luxury Brands
- Luxury Brand and Relationship Management
- Industry applied project
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox