In a nutshell
Ducere launches a unique and disruptive pathway program that allows you to graduate in less than 2 years with a globally recognised, fully accredited Bachelor (Hons) Applied Business (Management) with The University of Wales Trinity Saint David. Complete an Advanced Diploma in business with Mentor Education Australia and gain direct entry into the Bachelor’s program at one of the UK’s leading universities.
This is fully online with no exams: you are assessed only on your real-world assignments and applied projects. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project- focussed work. No campus attendance required.
- Understand the classic principles of management and their relevance in today’s context. Learn to evaluate the challenges and opportunities that have arisen in what is a highly globalised, digitised and thus diverse, modern business environment
- Gain the skills and understanding required to excel as strategic and operational managers in the modern business environment
- Develop entrepreneurial skill sets that will both assist in effective management within the high-paced digital economy, as well as foster entrepreneurial capacity within established organisations
- Be empowered to design and implement management frameworks and strategies to suit the unique business scenarios relevant to all organisations and industries
- Benefit from a unique learning experience that includes tailored learning activities and exclusive video content standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders, from Presidents and Prime Ministers to Nobel Prize winners and leading academics, students will be supported in the development of their business acumen
Ducere Pathway Program to BA (Hons) Applied Business (Management)
What you’ll need
No minimum entry criteria. Find out more about the entry requirements for this course in the course guide.
In the Advanced Diploma in Business with Mentor Education Australia (8 modules over 6 to 9 months), you’ll study:
● Manage Finances
● Manage Knowledge and Information
● Develop Workplace Policies and Procedures for Sustainability
● Lead and Manage Organisational Change
● Develop Organisational Marketing Objectives
● Develop a Marketing Plan
● Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
● Develop and Implement a Business Plan
In the Bachelor (Hons) Applied Business Management with The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (6 modules over 1 year), you’ll learn:
● Big Data
● The Global Economy
● Management Strategy
● Managing Diverse Workplaces
● Organisational Change
● Applied Leadership
Earn a full Bachelor degree in less than 2 years!
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox