In a nutshell
The Global MBA is offered by Ducere Business School, and is a 100% online, fully accredited Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Valencia (Spain) and Rome Business School (Italy).
During the course, you’ll explore global issues driving transformational change, and learn to develop innovative strategies and practices for operating modern organisations.
Learn to manage and lead an inclusive, human-centred global workplace, by developing your problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
You’ll engage with leaders of academic faculties and global business, providing the breadth and depth you need for a well-rounded set of skills and experience to excel in leadership roles.
What you’ll need
To do this course, you need:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university; OR
- 3+ years of professional management experience
If English is not your first language, you may be required to provide an IELTS.
In this course, subjects you may study include:
- Ethics and Problem Solving
- Diversity and Inclusive Culture
- Global Business Strategy
- Global Marketing and Communications
- Managing Transformational Change
- Leadership in Practice
Why Ducere Global Business School?
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
· Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhance your learning journey
· One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
· An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
· Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
· Fast-track your degree with accelerated options and graduate sooner!
· Early exit qualification options available
· Exclusive digital insights from top business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
· Applied, practical industry projects and events with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox