In a nutshell
Help clients achieve their beauty and health goals safely and effectively by studying this Graduate Certificate in Intense Pulsed Light and Laser Hair Reduction from Ella Bache College.
What you’ll need
To enrol in the Graduate Certificate in Intense Pulsed Light and Laser Hair Reduction, applicants will need to meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold a Diploma of Beauty Therapy or a relevant qualification at diploma level or above in medical health, including the study of human biology, anatomy and physiology; AND
- Have significant and relevant vocational experience as a beauty therapist with a primary focus on providing facial services, skin services and hair reduction services;
- Show evidence of significant and relevant vocational experience relating to the application of human biology, anatomy and physiology knowledge in their respective field.
In this beauty therapy course, the subjects you will study may include:
- LTIN402B - Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings
- SIBBHRS705A - Apply intense pulsed light and laser safety protocols
- SIBBHRS706A - Design intense pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatment programs
- SIBBHRS707A - Provide intense pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatments
- SIBBRES702A - Investigate developments in cosmetic treatments using light or laser systems
Why Ella Bache College?
Ella Baché College is Australia’s only beauty therapy college run by a renowned skincare brand; discover the benefits studying with Ella Baché College can have on your career in beauty!
They’re not only a premium and iconic cosmetics brand with over 150 salons around the country; they’ve been successfully educating and training beauty therapists for the last 60 years. Enjoy a unique learning experience led by trainers with years of industry practice and gain access to their custom built, state-of-the-art online learning system.
Upon getting qualified in Beauty Therapy or IPL and Laser Reduction, you’ll be sought after by beauty salons, medi-spas, cosmetic clinics and day spas. Your future in beauty has never looked so good!
Studying with the team at Ella Baché College will not only kick-off your career in beauty, but will mean you gain on-going support throughout your time in the industry.
Work with a dedicated career coach who will connect you with over 150 Ella Baché salons around Australia to gain work experience, structured workplace learning and employment opportunities.
You’ll have access to the Ella Baché’s network and salons for valuable on-the-job training and client exposure. From taking bookings, selling products, and diagnosing skin conditions – they’ll guide you through it all!
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: