In a nutshell
This Undergraduate Certificate is designed to develop emotional intelligence, self-confidence and understanding of various wellness areas that will allow comprehensive lifestyle coaching and practice.
Students will develop a deep understanding of mindfulness, wellness, nutrition and physical practices and learn how to apply them in the clinical or residential care setting. Entry into this certificate assumes prior knowledge of human biology and biochemistry.
If you’re looking to upskill in the general wellness area and add to your existing skillset, or if you simply have a personal interest in wellness, this certificate is ideal for you.
What you’ll need
Endeavour College is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements.
To gain entry to an accredited undergraduate course at Endeavour College, applicants must satisfy the general requirements and other entry requirements by type of background.
General Requirements – All Applicants
All domestic applicants, regardless of background, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to attend an admissions interview upon submission of enrolment paperwork (in person or via teleconference / Skype)
- Must be 18 years of age within the first period of study
- Must meet self-declared minimum computer literacy standards and have unrestricted access to the internet and a personal email account
- Must read and understand the Inherent Course Requirements for the course into which they are seeking admission and accept them prior to enrolment in the course
Course specific requirements - All Applicants
For entry into this certificate, applicants must:
- Hold a qualification at a minimum level of Certificate IV in a health, allied health or related field (e.g. Fitness) and some experience working in that field
Additional applicant background entry requirements (including English language and international students) are available through enquiring with the College.
Develop a deep understanding of mindfulness, wellness, nutrition and physical practices and learn how to apply them in the clinical or residential care setting.
- Introduction to Musculoskeletal Therapies
- Mindfulness in Practice
- Wellness Practices
- Medicinal Food Science
The Undergraduate Certificate in Lifestyle Coaching is delivered fully online with an updated digital delivery model.
Why Endeavour College of Natural Health?
Endeavour College of Natural Health has been providing Vocational and Higher Education courses in Natural Health since 1975.
Our vision is to promote and advance the philosophy and practise of natural medicine and wellbeing by producing high-quality graduates who will go on to be leaders in their fields of practise. We are dynamic and innovative whilst maintaining traditional wisdom in both a digital and practical learning environment.
Endeavour is a direct entry College with no ATAR requirements. You can apply to study with us at any time and join one of 12 monthly online intakes for our Bachelor of Health Science degrees (in Acupuncture, Naturopathy & Nutrition), Bachelor of Complementary Medicine, our new Diploma of Health Science or Undergraduate Certificates. Vocational Education courses (such as Remedial Massage) are offered 4 times a year.
Enquire about one of our courses today for more information on enrolling with Endeavour College of Natural Health!
Endeavour College of Natural Health is a trading name of Australian College of Natural Medicine Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31489)
As well as providing a community for our students via our Student Portal, Events and Campus Facebook pages, Endeavour offers a wide array of support services to assist students which include:
- Studiosity - Study Support Platform
- Access & Equity Program
- Student Assistance Program
- Academic Assistance
- Student Adviser Consultations
- Careers Service
- Library Services