About this course
The online BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) course gives you the skills to forge a successful career in medical administration.
Delivered entirely online by Foundation Education, this course provides you with a range of core competencies, including how to provide advice to patients regarding fee structures, preparing medical accounts and maintaining patient records, using appropriate medical terminology when communicating with internal/external clients, and producing spreadsheets, documents and electronic presentations. You will also learn how to adhere to confidentiality, privacy and security principles and requirements in a medical environment.
Anyone can apply.
In this medical administration course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBADM311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBMED301 - Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMED302 - Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 - Maintain patient records
- BSBMED304 - Assist in controlling stocks and supplies
- BSBMED305 - Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavours to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit their students’ lifestyles. Since 1999, they’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive quality graduates across each industry, alongside their partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT).
With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
Flexible Online Study
Foundation Education’s courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or as little as six months.
Dedicated Student Support
Foundation Education’s industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
Industry Relevant Courses
Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Studying with Foundation Education, you will be supported by an experienced trainer currently working in the industry. You will receive ongoing and personalised support with your assignments and career goals, and have access to coaching and advice from industry professionals. With state-of-the-art technology, you will have access to your course materials 24/7, meaning you can truly study when and where you want.