In a nutshell
Enhance your career prospects with a nationally recognised business qualification earned from home with this online BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Business Administration) course from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior academic experience, this qualification is suited for people looking to progress at work, apply for new jobs at higher levels, or formalise existing experience into a recognised qualification. In this course, you’ll build skills and knowledge to advance your career towards supervisor and administrator roles.
You’ll learn how to manage human resources and business information; how to execute projects; how to think critically in a business setting; and how to support both yourself and colleagues at work.
Delivered entirely online, this course is flexible to suit your lifestyle. Students have up to 12 months to complete it, and Foundation Education’s on-hand student support team will help make studying easy.
If you’re a natural problem-solver with a knack for organisation and a goal to grow your career, this qualification is your next step.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT411 — Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 — Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 — Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 — Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 — Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 — Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 — Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 — Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBOPS405 — Organise business meetings
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBINS402 — Coordinate workplace information systems
- BSBHRM417 — Support human resources functions and processes
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education RTO# 22557
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.