In a nutshell
Enhance your career prospects with a nationally recognised business qualification earned from home with this online BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Business Administration) course from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior academic experience, this qualification is suited for people looking to progress at work, apply for new jobs at higher levels, or formalise existing experience into a recognised qualification. In this course, you’ll build skills and knowledge to advance your career towards supervisor and administrator roles.
You’ll learn how to manage human resources and business information; how to execute projects; how to think critically in a business setting; and how to support both yourself and colleagues at work.
Delivered entirely online, this course is flexible to suit your lifestyle. Students have up to 12 months to complete it, and Foundation Education’s on-hand student support team will help make studying easy.
If you’re a natural problem-solver with a knack for organisation and a goal to grow your career, this qualification is your next step.
Please note: This is a fee-for-service program.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT411 — Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 — Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 — Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 — Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 — Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 — Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 — Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 — Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBOPS405 — Organise business meetings
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBINS402 — Coordinate workplace information systems
- BSBHRM417 — Support human resources functions and processes
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education provides students with access to quality vocational education and employment opportunities alongside their sister brand, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT), and a robust network of industry partners all around Australia.
With courses designed by industry experts, you'll gain the knowledge and experience to graduate with the job-ready skills employers seek. Plus, you can learn at your pace and place with flexible study options.
Whether you're interested in a career as a Dental Assistant, Teacher Aide, Office Manager, Physiotherapy Assistant, or something else, Foundation Education has a vocational study option to take you where you want to go.
The Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – The theoretical component of the courses can be completed online at your own pace.
- Dedicated Student Support – Industry-experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge required to graduate job-ready.
- National Recognised Training - Every Certificate and Diploma offered is nationally recognised and accredited, meeting established industry needs and national quality assurance requirements.
Foundation Education RTO 22557