In a nutshell
Build practical skills and knowledge for a new leadership role with this online BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Leadership) qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no prior academic experience, this course is suited for people looking to progress at work, apply for new jobs at higher levels, or formalise existing experience into a recognised leadership qualification. With this course, you’ll develop the skills required to work towards senior leadership roles in business, including working as an Operations Manager, Team Leader, or Administration Manager.
You’ll learn how to provide yourself and other staff with personal and professional development; how to lead a team using innovative practice; how to demonstrate leadership and set a strong example in the workplace; how to think critically in a business setting; and how to support the wellbeing of yourself and colleagues at work.
Delivered entirely online, this qualification is flexible to suit your lifestyle. Foundation Education’s dedicated student support team ensures your study experience is well-supported.
Please note: This is a fee-for-service program.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT411 — Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 — Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 — Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 — Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 — Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 — Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 — Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 — Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPEF501 — Manage personal and professional development
- BSBXTW401 — Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBSTR401 — Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBLDR411 — Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education provides students with access to quality vocational education and employment opportunities alongside their sister brand, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT), and a robust network of industry partners all around Australia.
With courses designed by industry experts, you'll gain the knowledge and experience to graduate with the job-ready skills employers seek. Plus, you can learn at your pace and place with flexible study options.
Whether you're interested in a career as a Dental Assistant, Teacher Aide, Office Manager, Physiotherapy Assistant, or something else, Foundation Education has a vocational study option to take you where you want to go.
The Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – The theoretical component of the courses can be completed online at your own pace.
- Dedicated Student Support – Industry-experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge required to graduate job-ready.
- National Recognised Training - Every Certificate and Diploma offered is nationally recognised and accredited, meeting established industry needs and national quality assurance requirements.
Foundation Education RTO 22557