In a nutshell
Build practical skills to successfully manage a business or run a high-level team with this online Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) course from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no formal work experience, this course is a practical opportunity to take your first step towards a professional career working as an executive assistant, accounts clerk, receptionist or team leader. Delivered online, this course is flexible to your time and circumstances, and can help you get qualified within a year from the comfort of your own home.
In this course, you’ll learn workplace-ready skills, including how to manage meetings and projects, deliver great customer service, organise payroll, manage your own time and professional development, and manage other people successfully. You’ll complete this course with the skills and confidence required to work effectively as a key administrative staff member helping teams and leaders succeed.
If you’re a natural communicator and a skilled problem-solver, this course is your first step towards turning your skills into an exciting and rewarding professional career.
What you’ll need
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBADM504 – Manage meetings
- BSBADM506 – Manage business document design and development
- SBSCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM502 – Manage payroll
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.