In a nutshell
Turn your knack for getting things done into an exciting career in business leadership with this Diploma of Business (Operations) (BSB50120) qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for people seeking to accelerate their careers, this course provides the core skills and knowledge required to work successfully in business leadership roles. You’ll gain a nationally recognised online qualification and take your next step on a pathway towards working in management.
In this course, you’ll learn how to manage project and operational plans; how to manage business finances and resources; how to develop strong policies and procedures for workplaces; how to use critical thinking at work; and how to develop and lead corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Delivered entirely online, this course is flexible, to suit your lifestyle. Foundation Education’s dedicated student support team is available from enrolment through to graduation to support your learning.
If you’re looking for a career move and want responsibility and opportunity, this qualification is your next career step.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT511 — Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 — Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 — Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 — Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 — Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBPMG530 — Manage project scope
- BSBOPS502 — Manage business operational plans
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBTWK503 — Manage meetings
- BSBFIN601 — Manage organisational finances
- BSBOPS601 — Develop and implement business plans
- BSBPEF501 — Manage personal and professional development
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education RTO# 22557
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.