In a nutshell
Turn your knack for getting things done into an exciting career in business leadership with this Diploma of Business (Operations) (BSB50120) qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for people seeking to accelerate their careers, this course provides the core skills and knowledge required to work successfully in business leadership roles. You’ll gain a nationally recognised online qualification and take your next step on a pathway towards working in management.
In this course, you’ll learn how to manage project and operational plans; how to manage business finances and resources; how to develop strong policies and procedures for workplaces; how to use critical thinking at work; and how to develop and lead corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Delivered entirely online, this course is flexible, to suit your lifestyle. Foundation Education’s dedicated student support team is available from enrolment through to graduation to support your learning.
If you’re looking for a career move and want responsibility and opportunity, this qualification is your next career step.
Please note: This is a fee-for-service program.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this business qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT511 — Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 — Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 — Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 — Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 — Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBPMG530 — Manage project scope
- BSBOPS502 — Manage business operational plans
- BSBPMG430 — Undertake project work
- BSBTWK503 — Manage meetings
- BSBFIN601 — Manage organisational finances
- BSBOPS601 — Develop and implement business plans
- BSBPEF501 — Manage personal and professional development
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education provides students with access to quality vocational education and employment opportunities alongside their sister brand, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT), and a robust network of industry partners all around Australia.
With courses designed by industry experts, you'll gain the knowledge and experience to graduate with the job-ready skills employers seek. Plus, you can learn at your pace and place with flexible study options.
Whether you're interested in a career as a Dental Assistant, Teacher Aide, Office Manager, Physiotherapy Assistant, or something else, Foundation Education has a vocational study option to take you where you want to go.
The Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – The theoretical component of the courses can be completed online at your own pace.
- Dedicated Student Support – Industry-experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge required to graduate job-ready.
- National Recognised Training - Every Certificate and Diploma offered is nationally recognised and accredited, meeting established industry needs and national quality assurance requirements.
Foundation Education RTO 22557