In a nutshell
Build a specialised career helping people succeed with this nationally recognised online BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management qualification from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with little or no prior training in HR, this course provides the core skills and knowledge required to start a specialised career in the exciting field of human resources management. With this qualification, you’ll be prepared to seek work as a Human Resources Officer or Manager, using your skills to help people grow and succeed at work.
In this course you’ll learn how to help employees improve their performance and grow professionally; manage HR policies and processes; manage recruitment and onboarding; manage industrial relations; and keep the workplace safe and supportive for all employees. You’ll become responsible for the professional development and support of your workforce.
If you have some existing experience in a related field and want to build a career helping people succeed, this online course bridges the gap in just 12 months.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies): BSBHRM411 — Administer performance development processes; BSBHRM412 — Support employee and industrial relations; BSBHRM415 — Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and BSBHRM417 — Support human resource functions and processes; OR
- Have two years of relevant full-time work experience.
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM521 — Facilitate performance development processes
- BSBHRM522 — Manage employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM523 — Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM524 — Coordinate workforce plan implementation
- BSBHRM527 — Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- BSBOPS504 — Manage business risk
- BSBWHS411 — Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBOPS501 — Manage business resources
- BSBHRM525 — Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBWHS521 — Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBFIN501 — Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBPEF501 — Manage personal and professional development
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.