In a nutshell
Build sought-after skills for an exciting career in business leadership with this online Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918) course from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with little prior work experience seeking to start a career in management or leadership, this work-ready course offers a foundation grounding in the fundamental skills and knowledge required to succeed as a leader. In this course, you’ll build expertise in a broad range of core business skills, including team recruitment and management, risk management, strategic planning and project management. You’ll also build your emotional intelligence, communication skills, and organisational skills, to help you work effectively as a leader.
With an online, self-paced delivery, this course is flexible, and suits your needs. If you’re looking to start an exciting, rewarding career working to lead successful teams and help businesses meet their goals, this course offers the solid grounding you need to succeed – and will get you qualified from home in less than a year.
What you’ll need
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
In this management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBLED501 – Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBHRM501 – Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM513 – Manage workforce planning
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR511 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 – Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.