In a nutshell
You’re a practical thinker with a knack for problem-solving. Now, turn your talents into a rewarding new professional career, with this online Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) course from Foundation Education.
Designed for students with no formal project management work experience, this course provides a comprehensive introduction to the core areas of successful project management. With a flexible, online, self-paced delivery, this course will help you build sought-after work skills without interrupting your life.
This course covers the core principles and practices of project management. You’ll learn how to manage the scope, time, cost, quality and effectiveness of a project. You’ll manage risk and consult with stakeholders, and learn how to successfully govern a safe, successful and effective project. With this qualification, you’ll be well-positioned to take the first step towards an exciting professional career in project management.
If you’re seeking a new challenge and want a qualification that will help you stand out, this course is your next career step.
What you’ll need
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
In order to complete the on-line part of the course you will need regular access to the following:
Computer: Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points
Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL, T1/T2, fibre optic
(Dial-up access is not recommended)
Windows : Operating system – Windows 8 or above
Internet Browser – Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
MAC : Operating system - OS X 10.14 Mojave or later
Software: Flash, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word (or Open Office which is free to download)
In this project management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG511 – Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 – Manage project time
- BSBPMG514 – Manage project costs
- BSBPMG513 – Manage project quality
- BSBPMG515 – Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 – Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 – Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 – Manage project integration
- BSBPMG519 – Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG520 – Manage project governance
- BSBPMG518 – Manage project procurement
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.