In a nutshell
Make things happen and grow sought-after business skills with this nationally recognised BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management qualification from Foundation Education.
Suited to students seeking to accelerate their careers, this course provides specialised skills and knowledge required to successfully handle every aspect of project management. You’ll gain a nationally recognised qualification online and build skills businesses need to lead and deliver projects.
Subjects in this course will equip you with the skills to handle every aspect of project management, including managing project scope, time, quality, cost, human resources, business resources, risk, integration and communication. You’ll also learn how to communicate effectively with project stakeholders and apply critical thinking skills in the workplace.
If you’re looking to take on more responsibility at work, or want new skills without compromising your career growth, this course is your next step. With flexible online deliver and on-hand dedicated student support, this qualification will help you meet your next career goal.
Please note: This is a fee-for-service program.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this project management course the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG530 — Manage project scope
- BSBPMG531 — Manage project time
- BSBPMG532 — Manage project quality
- BSBPMG533 — Manage project cost
- BSBPMG534 — Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG535 — Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG536 — Manage project risk
- BSBPMG540 — Manage project integration
- BSBOPS501 — Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 — Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBCRT511 — Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBCMM511 — Communicate with influence
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education provides students with access to quality vocational education and employment opportunities alongside their sister brand, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT), and a robust network of industry partners all around Australia.
With courses designed by industry experts, you'll gain the knowledge and experience to graduate with the job-ready skills employers seek. Plus, you can learn at your pace and place with flexible study options.
Whether you're interested in a career as a Dental Assistant, Teacher Aide, Office Manager, Physiotherapy Assistant, or something else, Foundation Education has a vocational study option to take you where you want to go.
The Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – The theoretical component of the courses can be completed online at your own pace.
- Dedicated Student Support – Industry-experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to provide you with comprehensive skills and knowledge required to graduate job-ready.
- National Recognised Training - Every Certificate and Diploma offered is nationally recognised and accredited, meeting established industry needs and national quality assurance requirements.
Foundation Education RTO 22557