In a nutshell
Make things happen and grow sought-after business skills with this nationally recognised BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management qualification from Foundation Education.
Suited to students seeking to accelerate their careers, this course provides specialised skills and knowledge required to successfully handle every aspect of project management. You’ll gain a nationally recognised qualification online and build skills businesses need to lead and deliver projects.
Subjects in this course will equip you with the skills to handle every aspect of project management, including managing project scope, time, quality, cost, human resources, business resources, risk, integration and communication. You’ll also learn how to communicate effectively with project stakeholders and apply critical thinking skills in the workplace.
If you’re looking to take on more responsibility at work, or want new skills without compromising your career growth, this course is your next step. With flexible online deliver and on-hand dedicated student support, this qualification will help you meet your next career goal.
What you’ll need
There are no entry requirements for this course.
In this project management course the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG530 — Manage project scope
- BSBPMG531 — Manage project time
- BSBPMG532 — Manage project quality
- BSBPMG533 — Manage project cost
- BSBPMG534 — Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG535 — Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG536 — Manage project risk
- BSBPMG540 — Manage project integration
- BSBOPS501 — Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 — Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBCRT511 — Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBCMM511 — Communicate with influence
Why Foundation Education?
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drive the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 30 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Courses that don’t require a practical placement are delivered 100% online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrolment through to graduation. You can use them as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education RTO# 22557
Foundation Education provides a dedicated student support team throughout your studies. Whether it is access to experienced Subject Advisors, Assessors or general Support Officers, we will support you from enrolment right through to graduation. You can use our team as often or as little as you like either via email or the telephone at no extra cost.