In a nutshell
Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you a real people person? Looking to go on a career path that helps make a difference? Hammond Institute can tick all the right boxes with their nationally accredited Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management (CHC62015).
This course will prepare for management roles across a variety of community sector organisations. Gain the confidence, knowledge and skills to achieve results in line with the organisation’s goals and strategic directions. Learn how to plan and monitor service delivery, manage recruitment and performance of other paid or unpaid workers, manage risk, plus much much more.
What you’ll need
To be eligible for this course students must:
- Be aged 18 years or older; AND
- Undertake an LLN test: Learning (ACSF Level 4), reading (ACSF Level 3), writing (ACSF Level 3), oral communication (ACSF Level 3) and numeracy (ACSF Level 3); AND
- Completed a Diploma qualification (or above) in the Community Services training package prior to enrolling in the qualification; AND
- Students who are currently not employed in a management/supervisory role in the Community Services sector will need to have an endorsement form signed by their employer as this qualification includes a number of tasks which need to be completed in the workplace.
In this community sector management course, the subject you may study include:
- CHCDIV003 - Manage and promote diversity
- CHCLEG003 - Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCMGT001 - Develop, implement and review quality framework
- CHCMGT003 - Lead the work team
- BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- CHCCCS007 - Develop and implement service programs
- CHCCOM003 - Develop workplace communication strategies
- CHCPRP003 - Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- CHCPOL002 - Develop and implement policy
- BSBITU401 - Design and develop complex text documents
Why Hammond Institute?
If you want to arm yourself with a qualification that can make a real difference in your community and is widely recognised, then look no further than Hammond Institute. They’re all about equipping you with the right skills, knowledge and confidence to be workplace ready, with custom-designed courses in community services, childhood education and care, and more.
Be led by trainers who are at the top of their game, and are genuinely interested in your success. Having delivered a quality training experience since 2001, you can trust Hammond Institute to help you achieve your educational goals!
Hammond Institute prides themselves on offering their students a supportive and positive study experience. To abide by their motto of “Where the student comes first”, Hammond has put in place a team of trainers and assessors to assist with questions, concerns and offer study tips, available to students 24/7.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: