In a nutshell
The Bachelor of Business (Management) from Kaplan Business School gives you training in a range of business management areas, equipping you with the right skills to skyrocket your career in management.
Businesses everywhere need strong, well-balanced leaders to build and guide them. This course will offer you the essential knowledge and skills in business communication, commercial law, human resource management, business ethics and more to ensure you become an effective leader and valuable asset to any organisation. The course also offers a wide range of elective units to allow you to gain a sound understanding of a variety of business principles.
Kick some serious career goals with this qualification from one of the leaders in business education under your belt!
What you’ll need
To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Qualify for mature age entry (ages 21 and above); OR
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR score of 55, or equivalent; OR
- Have completed the VCE, OP or SACE; OR
- Provide an academic letter of recommendation
Kaplan Business School also offers a range of alternative entry pathways if you don’t meet these criteria. Enquire now to chat with a course advisor!
In this business management course the subjects you may study include:
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Information Systems
- Marketing Principles
- Commercial Law
- Quantitative Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Ethics
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Research
- Strategic Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Issues in International Business
- Foundations of Academic Success 1 (Numeracy)
- Foundations of Academic Success 2 (English)
- Foundations of Academic Success 3 (Study Skills)
- Introduction to Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Financial Accounting 2
- Corporations Law
- Management Accounting 1
- Financial Institutions & Markets
- Advanced Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Applied Investment Management
- Introduction to Hospitality & Tourism
- The Hospitality & Tourism Market
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Performance Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Research Essentials
- Services Marketing
- Foundations of Workplace Success
- Accounting Theory and Contemporary Issues
- Auditing and Assurance
- Company Accounting
- Taxation Law
- Management Accounting 2
- Portfolio and Fund Management
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Multinational Business Finance and International Trade
- Applied Corporate Strategies
- Attraction and Event Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Accommodation Management
- Emerging Issues in Hospitality and Tourism
- Industrial Relations
- Managing Change
- International Human Resource Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing (Capstone)
- Project Management
- Internship 1
- Internship 2
Why Kaplan Business School?
Kaplan Business School provides holistic business education that equips students with the knowledge, skills and tools required to manage, lead, and succeed in a real work environment.
Kaplan Business School’s qualifications are delivered through a unique blend of practical and theoretical components. Here, students are required to complete assessments that reflect global industry practices.
Kaplan Business School offers academic internships and work placements through an extensive network of partner companies. Each campus has an on-site Careers Officer who helps to place students based on their industry needs.
Kaplan Business School supports its students at every stage of the educational journey, and offers personalised, student-driven programs. This includes the unique Career Mentorship Program, which pairs Kaplan students with industry leaders. This gives students the opportunity to build their professional networks and gain valuable industry insights.
Kaplan Business School help their students achieve career success with Careers Central, their on-campus careers services team. Careers Central services include an industry placement service, which enables students to put theory into practice. Search for the perfect job using Career Hub, Kaplan’s online job board. Kaplan students get support in achieving their career goals with 1-on-1 careers coaching.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: