About this course
Take your career global and challenge yourself with this exciting Master of Business Administration (International Leadership) from Kaplan Business School.
If you’re a committed leader, a manager passionate about your people, or a global citizen seeking new shores, this business course is your next career step. You’ll develop a deep knowledge base of key business principles in a course designed by industry professionals – offering practical, relevant assessments and opportunities to put your leadership skills into action – and have opportunities to delve into areas of study including cultural leadership, business psychology, disruptive strategising and coaching and mentoring. Your team will excel and you’ll build the transferrable skills to take your career across borders.
Tailored to professionals, this flexible course is available to study online or part-time, and lower qualifications may be available to students who don’t complete the required number of subjects.
To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Qualify for mature age entry (ages 21 and above); OR
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR score of 55, or equivalent; OR
- Have completed the VCE, OP or SACE; OR
- Provide an academic letter of recommendation
Kaplan Business School also offers a range of alternative entry pathways if you don’t meet these criteria. Enquire now to chat with a course advisor!
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- Culture and contemporary leadership
- Governance, ethics and sustainability
- Financial and economic interpretation and communication
- Consumer behaviour and marketing psychology
- Dynamic strategy and disruptive innovation
- Emotional intelligence, cultural intelligence and diversity
- Operations management and decision-making models
- Data analysis, problem solving and digital operations
- Business psychology, coaching and mentoring
- Thinking styles, negotiation and conflict management
Elective subjects for international leadership specialisation:
- International economics and multi-nation finance
- Organisational change and innovation
You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if your previous education or work experience meet certain criteria.
Why Kaplan Business School?
Kaplan Business School provides holistic business education that equips students with the knowledge, skills and tools required to manage, lead, and succeed in a real work environment.
Kaplan Business School’s qualifications are delivered through a unique blend of practical and theoretical components, and with no exams to study for, students complete assessments that reflect global industry practices.
Kaplan offers an industry placement program that gives students and graduates the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience.
Kaplan Business School supports its students at every stage of the educational journey, and offers personalised, student-driven programs. This includes the unique Career Mentorship Program, which pairs Kaplan students with industry leaders. This gives students the opportunity to build their professional networks and gain valuable industry insights.
Kaplan Business School help their students achieve career success with Careers Central, their on-campus careers services team. Careers Central services include an industry placement service, which enables students to put theory into practice. Search for the perfect job using Career Hub, Kaplan’s online job board. Kaplan students get support in achieving their career goals with 1-on-1 careers coaching.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: