In a nutshell
Certificate III in Business (BSB30120) from MCI Institute will provide you with the training and skill set needed to work in today’s modern businesses.
Study 100% online and cover how to organise personal work priorities; support personal wellbeing in the workplace; use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment; articulate, present and debate ideas, and more.
This course covers key competencies for the workplace, ensuring you graduate with highly transferrable and widely sought after foundational skills.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this business course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBPEF201 - Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 - Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS311 - Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 - Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 - Engage in workplace communication
- BSBCRT311 - Apply critical thinking skills in a team
- BSBPEF301 - Organise personal work priorities
- BSBSTR401 - Promote innovation team environments
- BSBTEC202 - Use digital technologies to communicate in a work environment
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBWRT311 - Write simple documents
- BSBTEC302 - Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBTEC303 - Create electronic presentations
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.