In a nutshell
If you have a passion for helping people and are a natural-born organiser, then this BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Medical Administration) qualification from MCI Institute could be a great way to commence a career as a medical practice administrator.
This nationally recognised qualification will give you all the relevant skills and knowledge to excel in any medical practice administration role, and is highly sought by a large number of employers across the country. The course is delivered 100% online, with individual tutoring and support from our highly qualified staff, and the study schedule is flexible and customisable to suit your work and life commitments.
The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Medical Administration) is designed by current industry professionals and at completion, you will have the full suite of up-to-date skills required to run a modern medical practice. You will develop knowledge in areas such as interpreting and applying appropriate medical terminology, maintaining patient records, preparing and processing medical accounts, problem solving and applying critical thinking in a team environment and designing and producing spreadsheets, along with a host of other skills required to successfully manage customers, accounts and interpersonal relationships in contemporary health-related businesses.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
While completing the Certificate III in Business (Medical Administration) (BSB30120) qualification from MCI Institute, units you may study include:
- BSBPEF201 - Support personal well-being in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 - Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 - Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 - Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 - Engage in workplace communication
- BSBCRT311 - Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF301 - Organise personal work priorities
- BSBWRT311 - Write simple documents
- BSBTEC302 - Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBMED301 - Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMED302 - Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 - Maintain patient records
- BSBMED305 - Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.