In a nutshell
You’re organised, productive and a real people-person. A career in retail is your calling! Study the Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216) from MCI Insitute and get the skills to be able to sell ice to an Eskimo.
Whether you intend to pursue work in a boutique store, supermarket, department store or fast food outlet, this course delves into the practical competencies needed for each of these retail settings. This course covers how to engage customers, provide product and service advice, sell products, use retail technology, deliver on organisational expectations and loads more.
A nationally recognised qualification with flexible online delivery, this course enables you to grow your skillset quickly and effectively to stand out in the competitive retail industry.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this retail course, the subjects you may study include:
- SIRXCEG001 - Engage the customer
- SIRXCEG002 - Assist with customer difficulties
- SIRXCEG003 - Build customer relationships and loyalty
- SIRXCOM002 - Work effectively in a team
- SIRXIND001 - Work effectively in a service environment
- SIRXRSK001 - Identify and respond to security risks
- SIRXSLS001 - Sell to the retail customer
- SIRXWHS002 - Contribute to workplace health and safety
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
- SIRXMKT001- Support marketing and promotional activities
- SIRXCEG006 - Provide online customer service
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR301 - Organise work priorities and development
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.