In a nutshell
Start a rewarding career in one of Australia’s fastest-growing sectors with this online Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (TLI30319) course from MCI Institute.
Designed for people with no prior work experience, this course equips students with the skills, knowledge and real-world experience required to work in transport, warehousing and logistics. In this course, you’ll learn how to safely manually handle materials, how to work effectively in a team, and how participate in environmentally sustainable workplace practices. You’ll complete this course with the skills, insights and experience required to immediately seek work in the exciting and growing supply chain sector.
With the flexibility of online delivery and the support of MCI Institute’s expert on-call mentors, this course enables you to gain a nationally recognised qualification without interrupting your life. In just one year, you could be working in your new field.
If you’re a natural problem-solver who works well with others, a career in supply chain management is for you. It starts with this course.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
In this logistics course, the subjects you may study include:
- TLID1001 — Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIF0009 — Ensure the safety of transport activities
- BSBWOR301 — Organise personal work priorities and development
- TLIU2012 — Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- CHCDIV001 — Work with diverse people
- TLIG3002 — Lead a work team or group
- BSBCUS301 — Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- SIRXCEG006 — Provide online customer services
- BSBWHS307 — Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
- TLIA0016 — Organise warehouse records operations
- TLIA0004 — Complete receival and despatch documentation
- TLIA0015 — Organise receival and despatch operations
- BSBPUR301 — Purchase goods and services
- BSBCMM301 — Process customer complaints
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.